- Latin Futurus - perhaps "fortuitous" and "Fortune" and the early sound "buH"
in English "Be"
in Sanskrit "Bhavati" - Become, and "Bharat" which is the ancient name for India from the associated letters "bhr" meaning “to bear/ to carry” i.e. “to be maintained” (of fire).
- Closely linked in Greek to
Mat 15:13 Every plant which my Heavenly father has not planted will be rooted up.
1 Corinthians 13:7 (Love) bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
- Hope from Germanic root "hoffen" - looking forward to something good
- In Hebrew Yahal - Wait,
- In Greek Elpis,
- In Latin Spes, Spero, basis of English words speed and prosperity.
In mythology, a young woman usually carrying flowers or a cornucopia (horn of plenty).
- Faith - "fides", Greek "pistis" confidence
- Love - "liebes" (perhaps lift and life), care (cry) "never fails".
** End of Page