Logos (loyal), Law, Love, Life, Left, Lift and Lever
- Logos in Greek (means Account), Logical, Legible, Legal, Legionary, Lecturer.
Heart Plans Future Tense
- Loyal, a closely associated word meaning "to cleave to someone", or "heart loyalty", in Old Testament Hebrew Shalem or Salem — "Whole", "Complete", "Perfect".
- Law in Old English (means to lay down, set down, or lie down), ledge, ledger.
Mind and Memory Past Tense
- Closely related to the Latin word "Lex" and its derivative "Legislation", and the Greek word "Logos" at the top.
- Love in Old German and Old Norse, closely associated with the dearness of Life at a time of war, of being Left, of not being killed or taken captive. Probably associated with the Latin word "Livre" meaning Lifted, of Liberty and Relief. See the German words "Luft" (lift), "Leben" (life), and "Liebes" (dear). After the year 1200, associated with Be-liefs, Life-values held dear.
Your Patience that purchases your Soul Present Tense
Click here for some thoughts on Love and Marriage.
- Lever, Livre in Latin, levy, levee, leaven, lifter, lighter, litre and libra (means to rise on a scale, a balance).
Your Strength and Talents also Present Tense
- Became the standard word for English weights (lb - pounds), and libra - books of account, click here for its use in Italian Lira, French Livre, and the English £.
Proverbs 17:8 A gift is as a precious stone (of favour) in the eyes of the owner: wherever it turns (its face), it prospers.
Luke 16:9 And I say to you, make friends for yourselves by unrighteous mammon, that when you fail, they may receive you into an everlasting home.
"While I'm worth, my room on this earth, I will be with you.
While the Chief, puts Sunshine on Leith, I'll thank him for his work, and my birth, and your birth, yeah, yeah, yeah"
Click here to hear the song by Scots brothers "The Proclaimers" in 1986. "Leith" is a major river in Edinburgh, with the song using a pun on the Greek word "Lethe", the river (and spirit) of oblivion in Hades, the underworld.
** End of page